Infonova R6 @ BT
- BT, a global leader in managed networked IT services serving the needs of more than 6500 large corporate and public sector customers, wanted to enhance its Global Compute Management System
- BT’s Cloud Compute offering helps CIOs build powerful ‘pay as you go’ cloud solutions with high levels of quality, security and service delivered from BT. It is available in 20 countries across five continents and is used by multinational companies from a variety of industry sectors
- One centralised platform was required to enable the management and the usage based billing of different cloud services provided by different underlying platforms
- Multi-tenancy was identified as an important requirement to support other BT LOB (e.g. different countries) cloud services operations as well as third parties
- Integration with BT strategic systems and multiple cloud management platforms (Citrix, Caringo, Appcara, etc.) with the possibility to integrate to further cloud service technologies was required
Benefits for BT
- One centralised platform enables BT to seamlessly on-board and aggregate new cloud services and software applications to offer cloud services globally in multiple currencies
- Fast time to market for new cloud offerings supported by a centralised, multi-tenant product catalogue with flexible configuration capabilities
- Allows BT to provide white-label facilities to third parties and enables them to offer and monetize their services as bundles in combination with BT´s services
- Digital Business Enablement by providing CRM, Billing, Orchestration and other Business Processes "as a service" for 3rd parties in various industries, e.g. utilities, banks, enterprises in pharma or automotive etc.
This content will be replaced when pagination inits.